Look around you and you'll see glass everywhere.
At The Corning Museum of Glass, glass isn't just for looking at or looking through. At our Museum, you can explore, research, touch, work with, and interact with glass.
A truly unique Museum experience, The Corning Museum of Glass offers:
- The world's best collection of art and historical glass. More than 45,000 objects trace 3,500 years of glassmaking history. Read our collections policy.
- Hands-on exhibits that tell the story of the science and technology behind innovations in glass.
- Live, narrated glassblowing demonstrations all day, every day.
- Make Your Own Glass, the Museum's unique try-it-yourself glassmaking program.
- A fully equipped glassworking Studio offering year-round courses in all levels of glassmaking.
- The Rakow Research Library, the world's library of record and the finest collection of research materials related to the art, history, craft and technology of glass.
- An 18,000 square-foot GlassMarket, where you can purchase glass treasures from around the world.
The Corning Museum of Glass is where the world—from serious scholars to those simply interested in discovering—turns to learn more about the art, history, craft, or technology of this incredible material. Spend some time at our Museum, and we guarantee you'll learn to see glass in a whole new light.